- Read 50 books. I'm aiming for a smaller number this year so I'm not always thinking about numbers. I just want to be able to chill and enjoy the books I want to read when I want.
- Re-read the Harry Potter series. This is something I've wanted to do for a long time as I haven't read the series properly since I was a kid. It's my favourite series and I'm excited to see what I can get from it as an adult.
- Only request an ARC if it's a book that I really, really want to read. I've had a bad habit of requesting books that sound interesting and end up falling behind with reviews. As with goal one, I'm really aiming to be more chilled this year.
- Read more of the books that I already own rather than focusing on new releases. This is going to be tough considering all the new releases I already want to read!
- Read the series' that I've had my eye on for a long time. I really want to read Falling Kingdoms, The Raven Boys, The Young Elites, Snow Like Ashes and The Sin Eater's Daughter. They have been patiently waiting for a while now!
- Take part in more buddy/group reads. I've enjoyed the ones I've done before as I love having other people to discuss the book with so I hope to do a lot more this year.
What are your reading goals for 2016? Let me know!