10 Book to Movie Adaptations I'm Looking Forward to

Tuesday 10 November 2015

 
Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke And The Bookish

Book to movie adaptations are really popular at the minute and I think some are great and some.. not so much. These are the 10 that I'm looking forward to (and hoping will be good!):
---

    ---
    Some of these are only in the stage where the film rights have been bought but it would be interesting to see them all made into films. I also still need to read a few of these but from all the good things that I've heard, I'll be getting to them asap and I'm sure they have the potential to make good films.

    What adaptations are you most looking forward to? Are you even a fan of adaptations? I think they are a little hit-and-miss but can be great. Let me know what you think!

    8 comments:

    1. OOoh nice! Yay for Allegiant and the 5th Wave!! So can't wait for those! Don't think I heard about Queen of the Tearling and An Ember in the Ashes being made into a movie! I still need to read the former! And Red Queen for that matter! Great picks!

      Here's my Tuesday Post

      Have a GREAT day!

      Old Follower :)

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. I really need to read The 5th Wave as soon as possible! It looks like it's going to be a pretty good movie. I hadn't heard about those ones until I started researching either but I'm excited! I definitely recommend reading them! :D

        Delete
    2. Wow I am getting educated here! I did not know half of these books were gonna be movies! Finally cinema is gonna start showing good stuff!

      HannahCassie @ http://psilovethatbook.blogspot.co.uk/

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. I didn't know either until I started looking it up! I'm excited though, if they all definitely go ahead then cinema really will be getting better!

        Delete
      2. Oh yeah, isn't Emma Watson supposed to be in Queen of Tearling? I'm most excited for Mockingjay and Fifth Wave!

        Delete
      3. Yes! That's one of the reasons I'm really excited for that adaptation. I'm so excited for Mockingjay too, it's so soon now!

        Delete
    3. I can't wait for Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children! Lovely list x

      TheDonkeyInvasion - A Bookish Blog!

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. I really need to read that one before the movie! Hopefully soon :)

        Delete

     
    FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS