It's National Stationery Week!

Monday 27 April 2015

It is National Stationery Week (#NatStatWeek) and as I absolutely love stationery I have taken the opportunity to find some amazing book related stationery. 
(Not that I need an excuse!)

Here are some of my favourites:

Sticky note bookmarks with owls.

I actually own these and they are even cuter in real life!
If you like to take notes whilst you're reading then these are really handy. There's enough room to write quite a few notes on each bookmark and you have the bonus of cute little owls sticking out from your pages.


Source: Paperchase


Your very own personal library kit!
 
If you worry about lending out your favourite books then this is for you. There are cards to keep track of what you have sent out and a date stamp so your borrowers know when to return your book. So. Cool.



Source: Waterstones 



Memo bookmarks are super handy things to have. They come in really useful when there are certain things in books you want to go back to. (e.g. quotes) There are so many designs out there now from patterns to animals. 

I also really recommend them if you are a student. I used them during my degree to bookmark sections of textbooks and it made life easier!
Source: eBay



I love reading in bed but it's no fun getting comfy and warm only to have to move to switch the light off.

That's where the handy book light comes in! It clips to the back cover of your book and can be angled to the perfect position to shine light on your pages. I've used one of these and they are great!
Source: Waterstones




This is one of the greatest things I have seen!

A Harry Potter Sorting Hat pen display. Need I say more?!

Okay, so it's a bit extravagant and it's not cheap (the cost of the case & house pens (sold separately) is £100+), but I would still love one on my desk!

 

Source: greatgearstore.com

And as National Stationery Week is about getting people to write more handwritten notes and letters, here are some of my favourite writing products:

Pens: Staedtler Triplus Fineliner. 
Notecards: from Paperchase.

I love these pens as they are really fine so you can write with them like you would with a normal ballpoint pen. The bonus being that you can easily add colour to your letters!

I'm also a huge fan of note cards that are blank inside. They give you the benefit of a great design but with the room to write your own message instead of something generic.

 
What are your favourite stationery items? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS